Today, the province of Ontario announced that both Toronto and Peel regions can now move toStage 3.

It should be noted that it is still up to each region to decide on the opening and availability of Cricket Fields.

BEDCL is in constant contact with the National Sports Ministry, Ontario Cricket (CO) and the respective City Permit & Allocations department, 

as well as the Parks & Recreation departments.

We are continuing to obtian Special Requests for Cricket Permits for Training which has been extended until Friday, August 7th, 2020.

In accordnace with the City's previous notification for a minimum (one (1) week to address the issues of Permits and Field Maintenance

we will NOT be starting our competition this weekend.

The league will "Return to Play" as of Saturday, August 8, 2020.

We thank everyone for their support and patience during this torrid and unprecedented time and we adbise that you all continue to 

stay safe and abide all of the recommendations & guidelines for staying healthy & safe.

Welcome back to Cricket- it has been a long wait and we commend our members for your patience.